Windows 7+ (64-bit)
OT1 Font Manager
(January 5, 2020)
For Windows 7+ (64-bit)
OT1 Font Manager is a font management software for Windows
64-bit (from version 7).
It is compatible with OpenType specification 1.8 (fonts with variations - p.e. Bahnschrift), and font management at user level (in addition to administrator level) introduced in Windows 10 October 2018 Update.
OT1 Font Manager is freeware.
You may use it freely, as long as you accept the fact that is is proposed "As Is", without support or warranty of any kind.
- View fonts, be installed or not
(OpenType / TrueType, including TrueType Collection / Type 1)
- Install/uninstall fonts
- A database lets you classifiy your fonts in groups and subgroups
(manually or by using predefined automated classifications)
- View customized samples
- Print samples in different layouts
(in lists or individual size scaling sheets)
Font Installation Checks
- Report install errors and mapped fonts
(using color codes)
Font File Management
- Preview fonts files
(folders with fonts are in bold face)
- Favorite folders for quick access
- Search for font name or family name, partial or full name
(filter helps finding specific character codes, Unicode ranges)
- Search devices for scattered font files
- Import/Export fonts, copy/move/delete font files
- Font Census checks for duplicates font files, name conflicts, invalid fonts
- Follows OpenType 1.8 specifications
(shows fonts with variations file format - p.e. Bahnschrift)
- Character Map
- Runs at user level or as administrator (v. 7)
(compatible with Windows 10 new font installation mode at user level introduced in October 2018 Update)
- 7.0/7.1 : Freeware.
- 7.2 : Corrects a minor corruption problem in internal session cache.